Re: Containers - what are they?

Sorry, I just have a new question or comment.

Will it be possible to use this containers architecture, to enable us
to migrate the entire group of processes from one machine to another?
 Or am I confusing it with CONFIG_NAMESPACES?

The application of this is in Google's search engine cluster - where
in USENIX 2004 it is mentioned that a single query can potentially
passed through 1000+ physical machines (here the podcast online).   So
it will be useful if it is possible to migrate the entire processing
from one machine to another.   Sometimes this is useful, esp in
scenario of gigantic transaction, where restarting the transaction
from beginning again is expensive (search engine or terabyte database
processing), so process migration across machines (or process
duplication - from one machine to another, and continuing the
execution at the point where it has been left off in the previous
machine) will be useful.

Comments?