Re: IRQ Affinity

Is it possible that they're migrating due to the CPU being masked off for a critical section of code in another process/thread? I think everything gets booted off a CPU when it is being used for a mutex's critical section. The IRQs are masked and routed to other CPUs until the mutex is done and the caches are flushed again. Does this apply to your test environment at all? I can't remember exactly where the applicable code is, but I think it's around SMP.c or something to that effect. Concurrency.c perhaps?

I'll check that. Thanks.

Elad