Regarding Page Swap out

Guys,

1. If I allocate a page of memory through kmalloc () inside my driver then are there chances in future that this page might get swapped out? I mean as in kernel pages never get swapped out so I am bit confused if kmalloc'd pages are candidate for being swapped out or not?

2. Similiar to 1. If I allocate a page of memory through kmalloc () inside my driver and map this memory into the address space of some process then are there chances in future that this page might get swapped out? I mean now since this memory would be a part of process address space as well so I am bit confused if kmalloc'd pages are candidate for being swapped out or not?

Thanks
- Arvind