Module loading and Unloading

I have 3 kernel modules (KO) A, B, C. And one symbol is exported from A to B and C modules. I have to insmod A, and then I can do insmod's for B & C.

Now my problem is that I have to do insmod's for B and C with out A.

My client is asking me both the approaches. That is Modules B and C should be loaded with and without A.

For this I want to check the Symbol in the code of B and C. if it is there in kernel symbol then its ok, else it should pick its own function. (this can only happen if kernel don’t complain of kernel symbol)

So what I should do to that symbol which I have exported in A.

  1. Is there a way of exporting symbol kernel?
  2. Or is there any way which I can check if symbol is present in the kernel in c code?
  3. Or Can I load the Module A from Module B [in c code] (without using modprobe).

Thanks in advance, your help will really help me in coming out.

Regards

Vivek