Re: kernel panic

Hi,

Thanks all for your quick response. I am working on a open source code with good amount of code, so the problem is not in the init, I know the function which is giving problem, but I want to know why I am not able to generate the stack trace.

Yes, I am working in the console mode only.

Thank you,
Mrunal