Re: bad_page_fault oops

2008/4/18 Mulyadi Santosa <mulyadi.santosa@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi alll
>

>  On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Gaurav Aggarwal
>  <Gaurav.Aggarwal@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  > "BUG: scheduling while atomic: snoopy/0x00000001/1666"
>  >
>  >  From this statement it looks that you are calling blocking/sleeping
>  >  function inside the critical section or code path where it's not
>  >  allowed. This will be really helpful if you just describe about the
>  >  stuff that you are trying to do when you get this error.
>  >  To know more about oops message you can read the oops-tracing.txt doc
>  >  from linux-2.x.y/Documentation folder.
>
>  I try to sharpen the analysis. The stack trace show handle_page_fault,
>  thus it is possible there's blocking memory allocation inside non
>  preemptible code section.

 Thank you for your suggestion but... in a way or another I still see
some of these oops.
 The attached text file is reporting some warnings from pcmcia-cs at
boot start and two oopses.
 The first oops happened during the startup and the second one happen
calling hwclock in shutdown.
 Despite the oops message I think could be exist a relation between
pcmcia-cs warnings and these oops.
 Do you agree? If yes: how could I verify a thing like this?

 Thanks in advance,
--
/roberto