How to get deleted files inode from super block

Hello,

            We are trying to recover deleted files and directories from Linux filesystem, I had gone through some articles regarding recovery of deleted information.

According to them, when the files/directories are deleted from the system respective inodes link will be removed from the dentry and that inode will be marked as free under superblock without removing(freeing) the actual contents of the inode and data block.

So, I wanted to know about the deleted files/directories inode.

Or, the inodes which are marked as free under superblock

Please suggest or send me a sample code…

Regards,

K.Lekshmanan