Re: where is ZONE_HIGHMEM defined?

Hi Robert,

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  preprocessor symbol "ZONE_HIGHMEM" defined?  running the obvious
>  "grep" commands just isn't telling me what i want to know.  thanks.

I always use

http://lxr.linux.no/linux

to stroll through the sources, I find it to be more visually
comfortable than command line greps. You probably know it already, but
oh well.

-Kris

BTW - I really enjoy seeing you asking all those questions around
here. I'm learning about Linux internals myself too, but I don't
really have much time on my hands at the moment so it's nice and
inspiring to seen someone else doing research, it keeps me alert. Keep
'm coming! ;)