Kernel modules and the "used by" column in lsmod

Hello,

I have a question regarding kernel modules and the "used by" column
which appears when running "lsmod".

I had noticed that when runing "lsmod" we have a titled which is named
"used by".
Sometimes the number of the modules which use this module appear with
their names;
Sometimes, however, only the number of the modules which use this module appear
without the names; for example: with ipv6:

lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
ipv6                  307272  23

but with jbd, we have:
jbd                    64817  1 ext3

and sometimes we have a large number
of modules which use this module, but only few are specified. For example,

sunrpc                168009  25 nfs,lockd,nfs_acl

Any idea why is it so ? when does the name of the module
appear and when does it not appear ?

Regards,
Ian