Lockdep Verification

I was just testing few modifications to a dummy ethernet driver with kernel 2.6.25-rc2 with lockdep enabled as follows :

CONFIG_DEBUG_RT_MUTEXES=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_PI_LIST=y
CONFIG_RT_MUTEX_TESTER=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_SPINLOCK=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_MUTEXES=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_LOCK_ALLOC=y
CONFIG_PROVE_LOCKING=y
CONFIG_LOCKDEP=y
CONFIG_LOCK_STAT=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_LOCKDEP=y
CONFIG_TRACE_IRQFLAGS=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_SPINLOCK_SLEEP=y
CONFIG_DEBUG_LOCKING_API_SELFTESTS=y
CONFIG_STACKTRACE=y

Self Tests at boot time showed that all 218 cases passed.

Is this much configuration sufficient enough to detect any kind of locking problem with my kernel code?

Or I should have some more configuration?

I was checking for any messages from lockdep into /var/log/messages. Is there anything else like (lockdep_stats etc) that also needs to be verified?

Can somebody please tell the method to introduce a lock dependency into code which will be detected by lockdep?

Thanks and Regards,
 Amar