Worker queue does not have userspace but process context only?

Dear gurus,

In LDD3, I read that "worker queue does not have user space, but does
have a process context."

I am quite confused here - as I thought that given a process context,
u can get the mm_struct address space defined per task, and therefore
derive the userspace memory inside the linked list of memory?
Therefore, the sentence from LDD3 quoted above implied that there must
be some processes that does NOT have any userspace component -
correct?   And examples or these are?