Problems with Memory Management

Hello,

Recently, I got interested about how kernel's functions. So I started reading about it. My biggest interest is about memory manage. How it happens, who deal with them, most used algorithms, new solutions to achieve the best performance, etc.
Due to my lack of experience with this area, my main doubt is what kind of problem the memory manager community are passing along. So, if anyone can help, I would like to know about this problem, where I can help, dedicating my efforts to improve what already exists.

Regards

--
Eduardo Júnior :: twiki.dcc.ufba.br/~EduardoIhtraum
linux user 423272

:wq