Re: SCSI drivers

Generally, to learn anything, Google is best.   But to use google
well, you must also know some basic words commonly used - in your
specific context.

In this case, SCSI combined with words like FAQ, whitepaper,
filetype:pdf, cheatsheet, howto, protocol, specification, wiki etc,
just go along with your creativity.

Important concepts is SCSI protocol and state-transition.   Understand
the concepts first, and requirements, before reading others'
implementation.   And when you start reading other's work, try to
identify standard  functions used, the coding styles and pattern of
design.   Stick to that standard, so as to enable others to comprehend
your work.   When I see scsi_debug.c, my mind goes blank, I guessed
because the concept is not there yet.

Here are some of the URLs from Google:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCSI
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISCSI