Re: Hi

Hi, Sachin!

Well, basically, you don't really need to do any extra hand work, if
the code is already following the standards of Linux Kernel Modules.
(Sorry, for my English, just dunno how to explain that the code should
represent the module).
To add the module to the running kernel, you need to use insmod. Also,
it is possible to use modprobe.
I would suggest you reading this HOWTO: http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Module-HOWTO/

Especially this part:
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Module-HOWTO/x197.html#INTELLIGENT
which is about loading modules to the running kernel with modprobe.

BR,
Alex.