Re: New system call and User space header file

Thanks Hareesh for the explanation. That gave me better understanding. :)

@duryodhan : I read the discussion going on that thread.
But the solution you gave is fine for kernel developers who are going to test something. What if we have to add system call to kernel release and then some other user is going to use that. He doesnt have any idea about system call number we have assigned,...he shud not be bothered abt that. ????

Whats the solution for that ?

Sachin

[P.S: sorry duryodhan for repeatd message. I forgot to do reply-all first time]