Re: exposing kernel driver to user space app

netlink sockets will definitely work if you need some help regarding netlink socket let me know

ilya <jibberboosh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hello,

according to this article: http://lwn.net/Articles/149807/
configfs and sysfs are practically the same thing. i think
i am going to give netlink sockets a try instead, if that
won't work i'll stick w/ sysfs.
thank you for your reply.

-- ilya