Re: exposing kernel driver to user space app

A: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_post
Q: Were do I find info about this thing called top-posting?
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

A: No.

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 11:24:29AM -0700, ilya wrote:
> hello kashif, thank you for your input.
>
> i did some reading and seems like netlink sockets
> should be perfect for my needs. as for kobjects,
> i understand that sysfs is based on them, is
> that correct? i had hard time finding any info on
> how to utilize kobjects directly.

Why would you want to use kobjects directly?  Almost no one ever needs
to do that, but if you do, what specific questions do you have with
them?

thanks,

greg k-h