INstallation problems with codeviz

Hi all

I am trying to install CodeViz  ( for generating call graphs) on a RHL 9 machine. The scripts that came along does not run.

I separately patched and installed gcc and applied all steps given in the script( codeviz/compilers/ configure.sh) .I have also installed graphviz

Which came as a rpm. Now when I try to run the scripts for installing Codeviz it stalls.

Machine tries to draw using dot ,then nothing…

So is it because of some problem in the way RPMs were installed?( graphviz)..

Also has anybody installed codeviz on windows with cygwin…

Any installation tips for Linux /Windows are welcome…

Thanks

vineeth