compiling kernel module form multiple C source- Howto

Dear conference,

I am to compile multiple source as single kernel module
and i am using makefile starting with e.g.

obj-m := module.o
module-objs :=  peter.o module.o

Makefile creates single module,but i tales MODPOST warnigs for unknown just from peter.o where no init_module and cleanup_module functions are. It contains just one function to work as RTAI timer handler.
Module loads but does nothing.

when module-objs := module.o peter.o line is changed to an remark and changed symbol for RTAI timer in peter.c to local functions

module compiles, has more MODPOST warnings but works when loaded modules on which module depends.

Can anyone tell me where I am producing error,please?

Thank you for your help

I look forward hearing form you

Yours faithfully

Peter