Re: Command to check the list of export symbols of running kernel

I have checked the email and I am facing the same kind of problem. But it is with the global variable. But in this email I could not understand the solution of resolving the problem of undefine!..
I have used EXPORT_SYMBOL() to export the global variable. I have also checked System. map and variable is there...I have checked Module.symvers but the variable is not missing. I was not able to resolve that problem. Any suggestions what I have done wrong or what is missing ...?

________________Error ____________
CHK include/linux/version.h
CHK include/linux/utsrelease.h
Building modules, stage 2.
MODPOST
WARNING: drivers/atm/he.o - Section mismatch: reference to .init.text: from .text between 'he_start' (at offset 0x2074) and 'he_service_tbrq'
WARNING: "global_fd" [net/ipv6/ipv6.ko] undefined!
WARNING: "sys_write" [net/ipv6/ipv6.ko] undefined!
[root@localhost linux-2.6.18.2]#
__________Error Ends ______________

the code is as under ..

For System call
#include<linux/linkage.h>
#include<linux/kernel.h>

int global_fd = 0;
EXPORT_SYMBOL(global_fd);

asmlinkage int sys_mycall(int fd)
{
global_fd = fd;
return fd;
}

For tcp_ipv6.c

<Include files ............>
extern int global_fd ;
..
static int tcp_v6_rcv(struct sk_buff **pskb)
{
printk("\n%d done\n",global_fd);
..