Re: security_socket_create

security_ops->socket_create function is hook defined by a security module.

It is one of the many LSM (Linux security module) hooks that govern the security policy for your system. LSM is actually a framework to allow the kernel to support many security models. Typically there will be a security module that will register itself with the LSM framework of the kernel. And that module will implement all these hooks and thus will set the security policy for your system.

Have a look at include/linux/security.h and security/security.c

Regards,
Ratnadeep