IPFilter on debian

Dear all,

I am trying to run ipfilter on debian on a MIPS machine but i am facing following troubles.

I am getting sk_buff->data field in the kernel module as NULL so instead of this i used sk_buff->h.raw can it act as a suitable replacement.

While using ipf and other utilities to insert rules I saw that rules were not getting into the ipfilter correctly I also noticed while trying to find out packets stats via
./ipf -Z command that each time the packets count gets reset. do you think that there are some problem with the ioctl mechanism implemented on that kernel.

Please help.