To: "kernelnewbies" <kernelnewbies@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 5:00 AM
Subject: Hardware cryptographic accelerator support.

Hi,

I don't know if this is the correct mailing list to ask this question
but I would be really grateful if somebody can point me to the correct
contact person/mailing list.

My question is regarding the support for cryptographic accelerators in
Linux kernel. Something on the line of OpenBSD Cryptographic
Framework. Is anybody working on such support in the Linux kernel
developer community. In case somebody is working on it, is there a
road map for this activity?

--
Best Regards,
Ranjan Sinha