New to Kernel Hacking

Hi People

i am new to Kernel hacking. I dont know whether this is the right
forum to ask this question. If this is not the right forum i am sorry
for this. To start with, i ve started off with the Linux Kernel Module
Programming Guide and i am done with it. Moving forward What should be
my second step with regards to the Linux kernel Hacking. I would also
like to start some hobby project and learn more about Kernel .

It would be very helpful if someone could give me some pointers on the
above aspect.

Thanks,
Regards
Balaji