Preemptible Linux (Ingo Molnar's preemption patch)

Hello,

I successfully patched my Linux 2.6.18 box by Ingo Molnar's
preemption patch to support real time scheduling.

I've 2 questions.

[1]
I am a kernel newbie. Is there any mailing list or web site
of Ingo Molnar's preemption patch?

[2]
The kernel patch and booting with patched kernel is successful.
Is there any way to confirm that the real time scheduling is working
correctly? Any test program that do 'hello world' in real time?

Any comments will be helpful. Thank you.

--
Seongsu Lee - http://www.senux.com/
There are no threads in a.b.p.erotica, so there's no