Re: New bie to kernel programming

Rik and all,

I think this is the most frequently asked question on the list. we end
up responding to everyone. Is it possible to provide link of
KernelHacking section in the kernelnewbies subscription response mail ?
The person joining the list should visit the section at least once
before he becomes active on this list.