Re: interruptible_sleep_on() vs wait_event_interruptible()

Perhaps I dont
>understand you wrongly, but from what your sayings, the meaning came
out is
>that: I dont care race so whether or not interruptible_sleep_on or
>wait_event_interruptible be used isnt important for me.
>interruptible_sleep_on is depreceated so you should stick to
>wait_event_interruptible in any case.

I dont care if it is depreceated or not. I just want to know why it is
depreceated.
Did you have a look in the kernel-2.6.18 tree how many drivers still
use interruptible_sleep_on() ?

(don't mean to offend you by the way ;)

Chris.