Re: Re: Real Time Behaviour

Dear Tharindu,

There is lot of literature available on net for real-time and linux
real-time. You may want to read them first before you start on your
project. Also pay attention to CONFIG_RT linux real-time enhancements.

After reading them you yourself will be able to answer all these
questions and we all are also looking forward for your analysis/summary

Thanks