Re: Kernel Thread and Kernel Module

Hi Rahul/Daniel,

I fully agree with you. I am able to iterate task
list.

But I am little bit confused about one thing. When I
wrote module and used for_each_process, I was
expecting a unresolved error during loading of module.
This is because for_each_process is not exported from
static kernel which I can verify from /proc/ksysms
output.

How does module gets an address to execute
for_each_process? How does symbols in ksyms differs
from System.map file ?

Regards
Dinesh

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/