Re: Okay... there is something wrong with the mailing list

On 7/21/06, srinivas bakki <srinivas.bakki@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 7/21/06, Ashok kumar <ashokmudalister@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> me also getting same reply, when i was posting.
> so again i posted.. and reply from others saying that "don't spam the
list"..

> so, Owner please check this....
>

> Ashok
>

> On 7/21/06, Ritesh Kumar < ritesh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > I have been sending (and receiving) mails on this mailing list for a few
days. Curious thing... whenever I send a mail with To: as say
someone@xxxxxxxx and CC: as kernelnewbies@... I get two mails from
postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx telling me that delivery failed for the two address I
sent my mail to.

> > I can understand the maling list software sending me an error for
kernelnewbies@... but what's up with the error notification mail for the
other address? So far yahoo.com and gmail.com addresses have returned me
such error messages.

with an alias. I believe the From: in my mails are digitalove@gmail and
Sender:ritesh@cs ....

> > Any ideas?
> >

> > Ritesh

oh, the same case with me as well.

Me as well. Does anyone know what syrris.com's role is? I hope the
admin will solve this issue as early as possible.

Thanks,

Jinesh.