Re: issue about virt_to_page(addr) macro

Hi Mauricio

> addr2 = addr1 + (PAGE_SIZE/2);

Thanks for sharing the code snippet :) Actually, it is easy to guess
that every virtual address that  falls between x  and x+PAGE_SIZE-1
should refer to the same page, thus has same page address.

Anyway, does anyone read (maybe you too, mauricio) in LWN (June 22th
release) that Linux kernel will employ transparent huge page size?
Something like HugeTLB but the size is dynamic according to current VM
condition? Sounds like buddy algorithm to me. Also, I do wonder, can we
set page size on per page basis? I always think page size is set
globally...

regards,

Mulyadi