Re: Re: Kernel Panic

I did inside tcp_output.c/tcp_transmit_skb() , My tcp_output.c attached with this mail, please review it & replay me.

i would like to have two things. firstly, i can see that u've commented out the your modified portion. instead of that give me a diff of your version of tcp_output.c and the original one and the original itself. secondly, just tell me what u are trying to do here. as far as i can see its just a lof of printk() inside.

also make sure that whatever mail you send, you do a cc: to kernelnewbies mailing list so that others can also see the status.

bye.