Do we do semi-serious code review on this list ?

Ive worked up a patchset to update drivers/char/scx200_gpio,
I posted it to kernel-mentors several weeks ago, thinking that was the
right place, but it _seems_ not.

http://www.selenic.com/pipermail/kernel-mentors/2006-May/000474.html

I plan to post to LKML eventually, but..
- chicknboy.
- it needs re-slicing (maybe - judgement call). tedious work - Id like to minimize it. -- IOW - I feel compelled to do so b4 sending to LKML, just to avoid wasting my one-chance,
   but Id like to minimize the repeats.

Since posting to Kernel Mentors, Ive cleaned it some,
but much better, Ive bolted on a sysfs interface, and seen pin-state changes
done via one interface show up at the other. yay.
Id much rather do this than the B&D of patch-for-submit prep.

So Id happily take a 'dry-run' here, if it fits with the ML etiquette.
It seems on-topic, insofar as thats what *kernel*-newbies are supposed to aspire to.

tia
-jimc