sd card block level driver issue on 2.6

Hi,
I have seen your mails regarding sd card block driver on uclinux
mailing list, I have
same problem here.

linux: 2.6.11.8
kingston 64 mb sd card

I have problem with sd card block level driver. my driver is working
fine , initialize card, mounting and read operation is fine on card.

After mount , I can able to see the files that are on card.
When I am trying to copy big file (> 32kb) from card to somewhere then
I am getting seg fault but I can copy small file (< 32kb) from card.

I am also not able to write anything on card when I am trying to write to card.

As I have debug the code , the issue is in block level driver for card
which is dealing with buffer management (read/write). I have enabled
read-ahead and write buffer in block driver.

During write operation, driver tries to flush cache before actual
write and this causing problem and gettnig error like

Error writing multiple from cache: -62.

This is not generic block driver but its customized block driver code
for sd card.

Any help/reference code to resolve this problem ?

Thanks in advance
Rizvan