Problem with kernel_thread function

     Hello,

     I'm having a little problem with some kernel
threads in Linux 2.6. When I'm running my module which
makes some threads with kernel_thread function and
runs a very simple function I'm getting a message like
"Unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual
addres d081f120". This message I'm receiving only when
I'm creating the threads.
     Does someone know why I'm getting this
message(anyone who encountered this problem) and could
someone give me some info's about kernel_threads,
besides what is in "Linux Kernel Development" book.
     Thanks.