Re: Re: deliver interrupt signal to user space

Hi

I got this URL http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7356, try to read it.

> Or, associate the interrupt
>
> > with a file descriptor, while in userspace, utilize inotify to
> > react when there is a change in file status?
>
> How this can be done ..... pls do explain little bit in detail.

Again, I don't know much about inotify, but you can read the following
URL http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8478.

Later, I was thinking, maybe the simplest approach for Ming is using
signal. From kernel space, send signal (using certain signal number)
and force re-schedule and in user space, check pending signal. If it is
the signal number associated with the interrupt, react accordingly.

Ming, what do you think?

regards

Mulyadi