sk_buff checksum

hello;

i've a problem about sk_buff checksum (tcp checksum).

I've coded a kernel module that makes some changes at some packets ,
which are read at NF_IP_FORWARD hook.
My module changes data of the packetand returns  NF_ACCEPT...

but the packet with changed data can not be accepted by the target machine.

i'm calculating both ip header checksum and tcp checksum, but still
i've problem..

does anybody know about my problem? can you give me some advice
whether you have  any solutions about it.

thanks