Da: kernelnewbies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxx per conto di gangaraju.chowki
Inviato: lun 06/03/2006 13.00
A: kernelnewbies@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: kernel tuning

Hi,
I have installed FC3(2.6.9) on dual processor(Xeon) server.
I running Asterisk(PBX) application on that.
When we try to open any other application(like mozilla,lock
screen,opeoffice...) while Asterisk was up and running with huge dialouts
the signaling link was geeting down (i.e missing interrupts).

How can over come above problem by modification at kernel level(tuning the
kernel)
Any appreciated!

Regards,
Gangaraju.Chowki