Linux Security Module and System Response Time Tracking

Hi all,

I would like to track the system response time on kernel 2.6.

Does anyone know if use Linux Security Module (LSM) mechanism is a good way to track the system response time?

My idea is to hook some system calls as open, read and write operations and log the status (for instance the current time) of each one to a file and after that post process the log file to figure out the system response time. Is it feasible?

BR,

Mauricio Lin.

Yahoo! Search
Dê uma espiadinha e saiba tudo sobre o Big Brother Brasil.