RE: need help

Siva wrote:
> ok thk 4 the program...can we know how to retreive data and header
> part from the captured packet...does it store the packet values in
> buffer or sk
> _buff in netfilter_drv_hook()...

If you want to receive the packet in the user space, you can QUEUE the
packet in the kernel space NETFILTER driver (written by you, based on
some criteria) then use the LIBIPQ library in the user space to get the
queued packet. To use the LIBIPQ library, you can load the ip_queue
module first.

You can find the more information in www.netfilter.org

Write a kernel module to hook to the netfilter driver. In the hook
function queue the packets using NF_QUEUE.

User space side - You can manually load the ip_queue module and run the
application written using LIBIPQ library.

Regards,
Srinivas G