writing device driver for USB MOUSE

hi to all

  I am working on writing device driver for USB mouse. Now I studied the architecture of USB mouse , i.e Configuration,Interface,Endpoint. I am also able to detect USB mouse using my code. I am not getting how to write probe function which is basically used for initializing above parameters. If somebody  is able to tell me flow of probe funcation, I am very grateful to him.

thanx.

regards,
_-_mayank rana_-_

Yahoo! Photos