Re: module code coverage

On 12/26/05, Greg KH <greg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am interested in finding out why you need a code coverage report for
your module.  What will it prove/show?  What will it be useful for?

Just to make ensure that all parts of my module code are tested with the test cases. So with code covearge i will have the picture that ok this part of code hase been covered and tested and the uncovered part may have bugs, so we will cover that portion of code testing by identifying some more test cases.

This is my intention. I hope iam clear this time:)

Thanks,
Adil