RE: how to make linux program to demon

Excuse me... sometime lack of information is really a problem, but googling for "linux daemon" the first hint is "http://www.linuxprofilm.com/articles/linux-daemon-howto.html";.

I think you can start from here or better ask for your local LUG or a mailing list related to userspace C developing.

Ciao ciao
sp0nge

Paolo Perego
Spike Reply S.r.l.
Via Ripamonti, 89          20139  Milano
tel  +39 02 53576.1                 fax    +39 02 53576.444
mobile +39 348 29 45 213       e-mail p.perego@xxxxxxxx
www.reply.it
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
above and may contain confidential information. If you have received the
message in error, be informed that any use of the content hereof is
prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete the
message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by replying to
p.perego@xxxxxxxx