vmalloc Vs kmalloc

Hello,

I wanted to know the difference between vmalloc and kmalloc. I understand the following, 1. kmalloc allocations are physically contiguous whereas vmalloc allocations may not be. 2. kmalloc allocations have a size limit of 128KB (I am not sure of the size limitations of vmalloc) 3. vmalloc allocations can sleep and hence should not be used in an interrupt context unlike kmalloc

Do put in your comments especially the allocation size limitations..

Thanks,

Sanjay Acharya