Re: How to fixed socket buffer

Hello,
     which programs u wrote? C socket server-client code or sockets in kernel modules? Be more specific about your problem while posting mailing list and this mailing list is about discussions of kernel programming not any application level programming.
      and about your problem's solution i think you can find it by googling error message.
regards,
Parag.