Re: use of EXPORT_SYMBOL()

Hi Fawad,

      thanks for the reply. I got the error when I did "make bzImage" on
my kernel. The error was
"this_object_must_be_defined_as_export_objs_in_the_Makefile".
For this I added an extra "super.o" to export-objs in the Makefile. By the
way I have the config_modversions off in my kernel. Has this anything to
do with the error?

regards,

--sabyasachi