Re: regarding linux on usb 32 MB

On 11/3/05, Ravichandran <sravich@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> can anyone tell me which linux is suitable for an 32 MB USB or a Compaq
> flash card? Pl mail me as it is urgent.

I won't able to find such a small Linux Distro which fits in 32MB,
mostly ditros out are around 50MB and this is just because they
contains a light-weight X environment, so what you can do is get the
distro with large size and try to ripe out some packages from it to
make it small according to your needs !

A link telling How-to boot Linux from USB but not telling about riping
the packages from it ! I think you have to do it by your-self ...
http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=Linux_bootable_USB_key_HOWTO

--
Fawad Lateef