Re: Using Poll/Select In Kernel Modules

> A. Why should anyone care to help you, when you don't even
> care to spell
> words in full.

Again Sorry from my part. My mistake. I will make sure to spell in full while asking questions in my further mails. Thanks for bringing that into notice.

But i didnot get what information you wanted to convey from your second point.

On 10/18/05, Jan Hudec <bulb@xxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 18, 2005 at 12:11:43 +0530, kinGkonGkoli wrote:
> sorry from my part -- i wasnt clear while asking my question.
>  'm trying to write a module which shares its load information wit other
> kernel modules running on different linux systems with different IP address.
> So this is the case of two kernel modules running on 2 different linux
> machines. To establish communication between 2 machines --- i thought of
> using kernel sockets.

B. Distributing information is a policy and policy does not belong to
  kernel.

--
                                                Jan 'Bulb' Hudec < bulb@xxxxxx>

--