Re: block driver

On 10/13/05, raja <vnagaraju@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>    I am trying to implement a minimal block driver similar to sbull
> driver that is implemented in LDD3 by rubini.But When i call insmod that
> console is hanging.(i.e) the control is not returning from init
> function.
> I am listing the code below.
>
> Will you please tell me wht is wrong with it.

Try to debug your code by __your-self__ can be through printks .....
And as you have printks in your code then you have to see what is the
last print msg coming on the console b/c that msg will be the last msg
before the problem occurs ...... And later you can compare your code
with the LDD3 code about the difference and possible error conditions

Fawad Lateef