Re: ramfs

On 10/12/05, Dhaval Shirsath <dhavalrs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi,
>     I have made changes to the code of ramfs,i.e added some printk()
> statements to see which function is invocked when is say mkdir or say
> ls.I wanted to mount ramfs by another name myramfs .I am also facing
> problem in mounting it .How do i do it?

I think you copied the code of ramfs in your own module and now you
are compiling and loading ramfs from your module ..... Have you
changed the name field in struct file_system_type variable to your own
name like "myramfs" ?? I think this is the only thing  you have to
change if want to load ramfs code from your module .....

What problem you are facing in mounting ??

--
Fawad Lateef